Tuesday, April 14, 2015

We Are What We Think..



This Tedx Talk is very inspirational and very helpful. This is an amazing 16 minute Tedx talk by Valerie Mason- John. I was deeply moved by this speech. She talks about how we are what we think and how we bully ourselves and others with our "stinking thinking". I can totally relate to her story. Her story is almost similar to my own and I too once believed the crap I was told as a child. Over the years I had to step- by- step train myself how to love myself and how to stop bullying myself with my "stinking thinking". She said stinking thinking are just stories we make up in our head.  We must care for ourselves and we must be mindful that we don't bully others with our stinking thinking.

This is one of the best Tedx talk that I have seen. I share this video in the hopes that it will help someone that is struggling with their past and the oppressive stinking thinking that hold us back. If she can over come and I can over come a horrendous past so can you. You have everything you need to succeed and if you struggle in seeing that please don't hesitate to ask for help.

God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment