Friday, May 8, 2015

Be Yourself Fully

Artistic Soul Within Facebook



Who are you? I am a big believer in studying who we are as individuals, knowing yourself and using your own personal resources to the fullest. How can you use your personal resources fully if you don't know what they are? That is why I like this personality test by Steven Aitchison. He created a fun one minute personality test that I really enjoyed.

Don't let this simple little one minute personality test fool you. This is a great start. I honestly didn't need a test to tell me what my personality is (Weeell I was a little surprised by Leader ^_^) but it did get me thinking if this is truly my personality/ My Personal Resource what am I doing with it? Am I using my own personal resource to the fullest or am I giving into a life that others have built for me?

No mater what your personality is your personality in and of itself is a great personal resource and you should use it to the fullest. This is the only way to live a life of pure joy and happiness. Ask yourself every day if what you are doing today leading you closer to where you want to be tomorrow? If the answer is no then do you think today is a good day to make some changes? Be yourself fully. You have everything you need in order to succeed..... To thine own self be true.

Please feel free to share your personality test results in the comment section below ^_^

God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment