Friday, May 29, 2015

You Are Courageous And Unstoppable

 Artistic Soul Within Facebook


I love this article by Kyana Miner Called 3 Courageous Choices That Make Us Better, Happier People. This article took me back to my childhood when I honestly thought that nothing could hurt me. As a child I was unstoppable. I use to looove riding my bike as fast as I could with no helmet and when I first learned to swim I jumped right into the deep end. I first leaned how to swim by holding on to the edge of the pool and kicking my feet all around the edge of the pool. I eventually let go of the edge of the pool and I taught myself how to swim like a fish. Every summer I would jump into the deep end and start swimming. Front stroke, back stroke, High dive and back flips. I taught myself how to do it all without fear of drowning even though I almost did drown when I first started but I kept going.

Those adventurous days seem so far behind me now especially when I started loosing my eyesight because of Macular Degeneration but Kyana Miner's article reminded me that despite our perceived challenges we should be bold and courageous like when we were children. Hit the ground running and trust our intuition. If we fall just pick ourselves back up and keep going. Kyana's Article teaches us how to be courageous like Children and not loose our enthusiasm for life. Read Kyana's Miner article about 3 Courageous Choices That Make UsBetter, Happier People.... Be courageous, run fast, do the thing that you always wanted to do but feared to do and if you fail or fall just pick yourself back up and keep going. Live like limits to our abilities do not exist. You are an amazing human being. Trust that you have everything you need in order to succeed.

God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment