Friday, July 15, 2016

The Secret To Success Is To Know That You Can Have It.

 Artistic Soul Within Facebook


Spoiler alert I'm going to tell you the secret of the Book Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Every person mentioned in the book KNEW that they were going to have what they desired.

Growing up in the Church I use to get so frustrated when I hear people talk about faith because people made it seem so simple to do and yet I always see people including myself struggle to have faith. I would many times hear people say “We all struggle with our faith” and just leave it at that like that's just the way it is. I would ask people who I thought was full of wisdom how do you have faith and their answer was “Just believe” or “just trust in God”. I trusted no one growing up and trust very few people now so how was I to learn to trust God whom I have not seen? I would say great I believe that I can have what I desire but it's not happening. I guess God don't want me to have what I desire. Looking back and thinking of Aesop's Fables That thought of God not wanting me to have what I desire was my biggest downfall and it just might be yours.

Even worse I would hear people say “God don't always give you the desires of your heart” like God doesn't want too. What I learned is that God is always willing to give us what we need and desire IF we stay connected to Him, stay connected to the source. Keep in mind God wants what is best for us. We become disconnected when we are filled with anxiety, worry, doubt, fear, selfishness, self-centeredness, greed and lack of faith just to name a few. It's not God that don't give us the desires of our heart, it's that we block Him from doing so. Many people don't want to believe that we can block The Almighty God from doing anything but consider this; Matthew 13;58 And He did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith. If God is within you can He do miracles in you or will your lack of faith keep Him from doing anything? God wants to bless you. I have learned that God can do all things for us but only as far as our faith will let Him. He can only do what we believe.

What does it mean to have faith? It means to trust, speak words of faith, let go, don't try to figure it all out or make things happen, let God lead the way, don't put a time limit on what you want to receive or if you do have a relaxed mindset, relax and have a sense of relief. You know that you are in that sweet spot of faith when you have a sense of relief and calm. I wish someone would have told me that when I was a growing up.

I have learned that people will only teach you their level of faith. I have not heard anyone say I want your faith to be stronger than mine. Has anyone said that to you? If they don't believe that anyone can be miraculously healed they will tell you that you can't be miraculously healed like it is a fact. If people don't believe that God will do ALL things for you trust me they will let you know that God will not give you a new car or a million dollars and make it sound like a fact or give you a thousand rules about faith to discourage you from even asking for what you want all. The purpose of this article is to give you every reason to ask God for whatever you need and desire. There is no such thing as too much faith. I want you to have greater faith than me. Other people's lack of faith does not have to be yours.

Be bold. Stand out of the crowd like the woman with the issue of blood who touched Jesus and was instantly healed Luke 8;43- 48. Jesus said “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace. Amaze God with your faith like the centurion soldier Luke 7;1-10 Jesus said, “I tell you, I have not found such great faith even in Israel”. Will you amaze God with your faith? These two people knew what they knew and no one could tell them otherwise. They did not get permission to have that type of faith.

When you have that full faith nothing will shake you. Faith doesn't believe in what it sees. It only believes in the unseen. It also believes in what it knows. My husband made a striking statement to me one day that I will never forget. He was telling me that he has faith in God but he doesn't always get what he ask for from God. He said, “I only got what I knew I could have”. My eyes grew so wide and I was so amazed by what he said. His argument was that we don't always get what we want but he said, “I only got what I knew I could have”. That is a huuuge key right there and he was absolutely right. We only get what we know we can have.

Think about it for a moment everything you knew you could have without a shadow of a doubt you got it. That is how my life has always been. That is how I got all the things that I wanted in my life and I also knew that I could keep my eyesight even when the doctors told me that I am going blind. I can STILL see ^_^ This is the key to success. Don't just want what you want, know that you can have it just like everything else you received in your life and never stop trusting that God will do what he said He will do IF you believe He will. The most successful people believe in a higher power and how you build your faith is through study. How do know what God has promised you if you haven't studied His word? God's word is faith food. Because ALL things come through Him knowing Him will make a walk through this life a whole lot easier if you believe it will.

If you want more words of encouragement please join me Here and if you are in need of prayers just let me know and I will be happy to pray for you. Stay encouraged.


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment