Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The worst moment in our lives makes us who we are right now

 Artistic Soul Within Facebook


Crumbs do not replace a full meal at the table... The last few months have been very challenging but I have found renewed fire within me. The tiger has been let out of the cage and I am no longer a slave to fear. For many years I have tried to sit still, be quiet, not rocking the boat, be comfortable and be overly mindful of my words so not to hurt anyone's feelings. I've tried to show love and kindness so that people know how to love one another and I prayed daily for peace as a good Christian would.

Now I feel no need to hold my tongue any longer about the craziness I see. Today I have been set free. I will speak my mind with no apologies. I am free to call a spade a spade. I am free to express how tired I am of the pessimistic and hatefulness in people's hearts especially from people who call themselves Christians. Yes I know there is a history in this country and the fact that hatefulness and bigotry is not going away anytime soon it is time for me to be bold and unflinching with my words because in the world that I live in no matter what I say I am damned if I say anything and damned if I stay quite.

Because of that fact, I am under no obligation to tip toe around the issues so not to offend. I tried it and it didn't work so from this day forward my words will take a bolder (but still with love) approach in everything I say and do. I will be more direct and focused on the hardcore truths. The truth is that we as a people have a lot of work to do and I am anxious to get started on the renewed work that is underway.

I have never been clearer on my life path more than I am now. Honestly, I am excited. Over my lifetime I have trained for this moment right now. I want to help people to focus on the issues that are needed to build us up and not tear us down. It is time to build communities that our children would be proud of. For the longest time, people wanted to tear us down for who we are but history shows that we as a people always rise to the challenges we face. I am not afraid of what is to come because I have already gone through so much and I am stronger because of it. Those who are loving and supportive will understand my words and I am not worried about the rest.

Despite all that is going on I still love this Country but now we see it's true colors in bright neon lights overhead that express exactly how this country feels. Now it is time for me to speak up and speak out. I will no longer stay quiet about what I know is right. I know there is still good in this world and I will speak to the heart of people until we have full equality in this world. Crumbs will not replace a full meal at the table and it never will.

The hard works starts NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment