Tuesday, February 17, 2015

You Have Everything You Need In Order To Succeed......


I heard someone say that if you can't see what you want in your mind first it will not materialize in the world. He said that you might as well forget it because it will not happen. Can you imagine that everything we have in our lives today started out as a thought first. Our relationships, our jobs and careers, our homes, the every day items we have in our homes, the computer you are reading this on, everything started off as a thought first.

Even happiness and love starts from a thought first and then it is expressed outwardly. The happiness and joy that you receive is just a reflexion of what you have already put out into the world. What if I told you that you already had everything you need in order to have what ever it is that you desire in your life. Happiness, joy, a new life if you wish and great relationships. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

The greatest gift that God has given us is the ability to direct and control our own minds. -Napoleon Hill

As long as you have your mind you have everything you need in order to succeed. If a thought can truly create things. What are you creating? Good thoughts bad thoughts it doesn’t matter. Right now you are creating something. If we are consistent and persistent with the good thoughts we think what we could create is truly unimaginable. You right now have everything you need in order to succeed.

I had a dream a while back that I will never forget. I dreamed that I was in a church in Africa. It was a very old beautiful worn down building. The windows were broken out and vines with flowers grew into the old church building through the broken windows. I sat down and a beautiful African woman in a black dress suit sat next to me. She looked straight ahead. The people all around me was sing then the preacher got up to say a few words. Once he was finished the lady that was sitting next to me stood up and walked towards him. She asked him if she could say something and the preacher smiled and stepped back to let her speak.

She said I have a very special gift for a special person here... I thought to myself aaahhh that's nice some one is about to get a really nice gift. I wounder who it might be. She said Barbara this gift is for you... I started looking around because in EVERY church there is always more then one Barbara... She walked towards me and said Barbara this gift is for you. As she handed me a white porcelain box she said Barbara you don't have to keep looking any more. You have everything that you need in order to succeed... I looked at the box and it was soo beautiful I wanted to cry. I was so grateful to her and I wanted to thank her so much but when I looked up she was gone and then I woke up.

That was the most amazing dream I have ever had. I will never forget that dream. For the longest time before I had that dream I was always full of anxiety about what I should be doing with my life and if I was on the right track or should I be doing something different with my life. That dream showed me that I don't have to keep searching any more and I was on the right track. That dream showed me that I have all the tools necessary to succeed. All I need to do is just surrender to what already exists.

If you are having a hard time seeing this gift that was given to you take a look back and see all the great things that you have done in your life even if it is just one good thing in your life. Hold on to that thought. Take that one thought and amplify it and then start to think about what you want from this day forward. You already know that you have created something good before so know right now you can do it again.


What amazing things are you going to create now that you know that you have everything you need in order to succeed? You are an amazing creative person. I hope you create a beautiful day today... Stay awesome ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment