Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Trust Yourself. You Can't Screw Up Your Desires.

 Artistic Soul Within Facebook

“I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be.” - Douglas Adams

I love this article written by Christine Hassler titled You Cannot Screw Up Your Destiny. I must admit that this article came right on time for me. Have you ever wondered if you were making the right decisions when it comes to what you really want in life? I know we all have those thoughts. If you ever thought about if you are on the right track then I know you will love Christine's article.

One thing that I really love about Christine's article is that she hit home the fact that there are no “wrong" choices and that there are infinite paths to get to where we want to be. Christine said “Trust me, there are no “wrong choices. There are simply consequences of each choice that shape the manner in which our destiny unfolds but truly cannot screw it up.” I love this quote because we get so caught up in judging every decision we make as a good decision or a bad decision instead of just labeling each decision as a lesson learned.

Christine gave a perfect example of this by describing our lives like a treasure map and our destiny is a pot of gold. The choice that we make along the way simply impacts the direction that we take to the pot of gold. Christine said, “There is not just one route to get there- there are many paths that you can possibly take. That means there are MANY choices you can make in your life, which will all eventually lead you to the same destination. This still takes into account for free will. Your destination is your choice. Once you decide where you want to go trust that you will get there.

Once you realize that God is always looking out for you and that there are infinite possibilities for your desires to come to you then this should take a big load off your shoulders. Trust that God is always nudging you in the right direction. Also, it is important to trust in your inner wisdom. Christine said, “Your own inner wisdom is your internal GPS so that you will never get totally lost. Sure you may feel a bit disorientated at times, but trust that your Higher Self knows your destiny. The more you are in communication with your Higher Self, rather than your ego, the more direct your route will be.”

In order to get in touch with your Higher Self and trust your inner wisdom, you have to get quiet. I notice when I get anxious, angry, frustrated and upset I can't hear my inner wisdom and I can't feel God nudging me in the right direction. It is only when I get quiet, let go and pray that is when I can see and hear clearly. Meditation and getting quiet will go a long way in being able to trust your inner guide.

In closing understand that there are infinite ways that your desires can come to you and that there is something greater than yourself who wants you to have the desires of your heart. What you want is already yours. You just have to get into the state of mind to see it. If you want to know more about how you can't screw up your destiny please read Christine Hassler's article You Cannot Screw Up Your Destiny and be encouraged. You have everything that you need to succeed.

God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment