Friday, March 13, 2015

My New Wire Wrapped Statement Pendent

 Artistic Soul Within Etsy

This is my new wire wrapped statement pendent. I love making this pendent. I was inspired by the wire wrapped keys I have seen on Pinterest and I thought I would love to give it a try. I wanted to add something special to the washers that I recently fell in love with and I thought a wire wrapped key would make an awesome addition to the washer. This is a really unique and special pendent.

I had to draw out the key first to see how I wanted it to look then I went to work wire wrapping the key. It took me 2 hours to create the key but it was fun. The time went by fast. I then wire wrapped the key and the washer together giving it a striking unique look. I loove this pendent. It turned out better then my drawing. It is surprisingly light and it measures 4 inches. If you are interested in this pendent or want to see more art from my collection I invite you to my Etsy shop. Click [HERE] or click on the Etsy banner.

Please drop a note and let me know of what you think about this piece. I hope you have an awesome day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment