Friday, June 12, 2015

You Are Powerful. Spread Your Wings And Fly

 Come Sit With Me

 I really like this article written by Shelly Drymon titled 5 Steps To Lasting Life Changes And Personal Growth. This is a great quick read and will inspire you to make lasting Changes in your life. The steps are uplifting, empowering, simple to understand and very well thought out. Shelly did a great job with this great article.

In Shelly's article she covers 5 steps on what it takes to transform your life. Out of the 5 steps Deciding What is true for your life is my favorite. Trying to live up to other peoples expectations is exhausting and disempowering. I have always advocated that we be who we are even if that doesn't fit the “social norm”. I had to learn this the hard way. I am a night person. I go to sleep at 4 am then wake up around 2 pm. For many many years I thought this was a bad thing thinking EVERY BODY went to bed at 10 pm and woke up at 6 am and I can only do business around a certain time frame. Then I discovered the 24 hour world. In this new world I can work what ever hours I want to work and someone around the world is up when ever I am awake and I cater to those people who are up or soon to be up. Over all I stopped stressing and fighting my sleep schedule. I embraced my sleep schedule as the norm for me. Now I am very happy and I sleep great.

Shelly's article is short and sweet with doable steps. I encourage any one who is looking to transform their life to read Shelly Drymon article 5 Steps To Lasting Life Changes And Personal Growth. Don't just read the article really think about what she talks about and do the steps. If you would like to read more on this subject take a look at one of my favorite books titled Come and Sit with Me: How to Desire Nothing and Manifest Everything . I know if you start the process now you will see amazing growth in the future. I wish you much success in your life.

God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment