Friday, June 19, 2015

You have the power to create your life... Use it.

 Artistic Soul Within Facebook

Laws of physics say that it should be impossible for the little humming bird to fly. I guess nobody told the humming bird.

I love this short but sweet quote by Ralph Marston titled Use your power. Not too many people know how powerful they really are. On the other hand, there are many people who know that they are powerful but don't know how to unleash it.... How do we use our power when we run into roadblocks and self-doubt? How do we get what we want with very little resources? How can we use our own personal power for our greatest good?

I invite you to read It Is Done!: The Final Step To Instant Manifestations by Richard Dotts. This is one of my favorite books on the subject of manifesting what you desire. It is not like other books where you have to do a lot of mantras, affirmations or “positive thinking” even though those things help some people. This book in plain English shows you how to use the power that is already in you to achieve anything you desire. Richard Dotts in my humble opinion made the process of manifestation a whole lot easier than other authors have done and I have read A LOT of books on the subject. I have used Dotts methods and I have achieved great things in my life. The biggest change in my life is that I learned to let go of so many unwanted things in my life and now I can see my path a whole lot clearer. I once was very stressed over losing my eyesight and now it is no longer an issue for me. I have gained so much in my life in such a short time thanks to Richard Dotts books.

It Is Done!: The Final Step To Instant Manifestations is a wonderful, easy read and I invite anyone who wants to learn how to use their own personal power to the fullest to read his books. Take the time to realize how powerful you really are and know that you have the power to create your life. Use your power and be like the amazing humming bird.

God Bless 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment