Friday, June 5, 2015

You Are Strong Enough



Angel Chernoff has written THE most inspirational and informative article titled 10 Things You Must Give Up To Get Yourself Back On Track. This was hugely encouraging to me because we all face challenges and set backs ALL THE TIME and many times we get stuck. The letter that Angel shared in her article about a father going through hard times with his very sick baby was truly heart touching. This article moved me a lot and I am very happy to share this with my readers.

Angel's article touched on 10 points to help you overcome set backs in your life and I have a few favorites. One of my favorites is give up believing you aren't strong enough to take another step forward... Life get's heavy sometimes and it can feel like the whole world is on our shoulders. My husband is going through a bout of Gout and any one who had it or knows someone who has it know that it is very painful. I think the most painful part for my husband is not being able to work and take care of his family like he really wants to do. Every day I have to help him to see that he is getting better and to help him focus on having good health and not focus on just the pain.

It's not easy but If you can take your mind off your problems and see the blessings you do have and move forward with persistence and determination the whole world will open up to you. Read Come and Sit with Me: How to Desire Nothing and Manifest EverythingAnother great point Angel made was to give up over-thinking and worrying about everything because worry don't take away from tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away from today's peace and life is too short for that. If you are having a hard time in your life right now please read Angel Chernoff article titled 10 Things You Must Give Up To Get Yourself Back On Track and know that you are strong enough to take another step forward.

God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment